May 30, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to the Bug Duds blog! As a complement to the official Bug Duds website, I am starting this blog to make shoppers aware of my latest creations.




My most recent purchase had nothing to do with sewing but everything to do with Bug Duds. A new camera! If I can't capture the fine craftsmanship (and it is fine craftsmanship) of my clothes, people will never buy them (and that is the goal).


I was introduced to the amazing world of SLR digital cameras a few years ago by my wonderful photographer friend Kim Lawson. You see, as if I didn't have enough jobs (wife, mother, legal secretary, Bug Duds owner, and that pesky audiology thing) I am sometimes known as photographer's assistant/fluffer for Kim Lawson Photography. Oh that scary day Kim handed me the backup camera at a wedding and said, "Off you go!"


Once the rain finally stopped over Memorial Day weekend I was able to head to the river to see how my new toy felt about Bug Duds. Turns out it's a match made in heaven!



No comments:

Post a Comment